|I love how these vintergækker (snowdrops)|
push their way up through the stone border around our house :)
Here's what's on the menu at Casa Copenhagen this week:
* Tortilla triangles (with tomato, chicken and cheddar), spinach salad and veggie sticks. Banana splits (banana, icecream, whipped cream, hot chocolate sauce) for dessert. On the night that DD9 is hosting Playdate/Dinner in her class.
* Madder or, as they're more poshly known, smørrebrød - Danish rye bread with different toppings such as liverpâté with beetroot, mackerel in tomato sauce, roast beef with roast onions, horseradish and remoulade
* Chicken tikka masala, basmati rice and nan bread. From our friends' company smagssag.dk : they deliver the dinner box to your office and, after 15 minutes cooking (we normally get the kids to prepare it) you have a healthy, tasty evening meal on the table.
* Beef burger with pesto, red onion, tomato salsa, salad and fried potatoes, also from smagssag.dk
|DS12 starting work on the burgers :)|
* Roast chick with sweetcorn and pearl barley risotto made in my (beloved) ricecooker
* Leftover night which is usually pasta and any 'need to be used up pronto' veggies and leftover meat
|Last week's 'leftover' pasta dish,|
tagliatelle with veggies, jazzed up with a packet of prosciutto ham
Have a thoroughly thrilling Thursday! :D