|Here he is in action, making pasta from scratch :)|
Without further ado here's what's cooking at Casa Copenhagen this week:
* Jambalaya (rice, onion, garlic, red pepper, spicy sausage, prawns) - DS11 found the recipe in a 'cookbook for boys' and wanted to try it, so he's cooking it for us
* Spaghetti Carbonara - another recipe that DS11 found in a 'cookbook for boys', so he's making that for us too!
* Wholemeal pizza with chicken and shallots (readymade pizza bases that we'll top ourselves) with carrot and cucumber sticks on the side
* out to friends - yippee! Great company, good food and no work for me! :)
|Nothing hits the spot like blue gin with tonic and lots of ice!|
* roast chicken (simple and yummy) with a risotto of bulgur wheat/carrot/cabbage/garlic made in my (beloved) rice cooker
* spaghetti bolognese/pasta med kødsovs/spaghetti with meat sauce made in my crockpot: one 'flatpack' of mince that I precooked and have stashed in the freezer, one bottle of Dolmio tomato sauce. Dump and go! :) Spinach salad on the side.
* breakfast for dinner: sausages, bacon, my Granny's pancakes, scrambled eggs (made in my beloved ricecooker), lashings of ketchup. Fresh orange juice and hot tea to drink.
|When I cook pancakes for school, I use two frying pans to save time...|
Hope you have a thoroughly thrilling Thursday! :)