Here's this week's menu - all easy to prepare and even quicker to eat!
* Cold pasta salad (carrot/cauliflower/broccoli) with sausages
* Grilled chicken (on the barbecue) with baked potatoes (finished off on the barbecue), grilled red peppers and salad
|Judging by the knife and fork,|
I think it was probably DD9 who set the table... ;D
* Pasta med kødsovs/wholemeal spaghetti bolognese/wholemeal pasta with meat sauce
* Glazed Pork Chops - recipe courtesy of Krista, baby new potatoes and summer cabbage
* Lamb kebabs with a salad of tomato, cucumber and feta cheese, rice made in my (beloved) ricecooker. Danish koldskål for dessert
* Leftover night - will use leftover rice (from the lamb kebabs) to make Egg Fried Rice with Prawns
* Out to dinner...don't know what we're getting and - frankly - I don't care because I'm not cooking! Hooray for parties! :D
That's it - bon appétit!
Hope you have a thoroughly thrilling Thursday! :)