Lawn is looking lovely but I'm not going to
show you the weeds in the flower beds ;D
* Krebinetter (Danish pork patties) with jasmine rice made in (beloved) ricecooker, green salad
* Lamb steaks baked in the oven with green beans/garlic/honey and leftover jasmine rice
|DD8 slathering mustard and brown sugar on to the lamb steaks|
* Takeaway sushi for DS11 and I on the night that DD8 and DH are out - yippeeeeee! :D
* Confit de canard (duck confit - from a tin all the way from La France) with baby potatoes and a salad of red cabbage/carrot (see Tuesday's post about red cabbage/being all grown up)
|DS11's favourite food is sushi but confit de canard comes high on the list too :)|
* Leftover night this week will probably be a frittata (there are lots of eggs to use up) with veggies from the fridge that have seen better days...
That's it - bon appétit!
Have a thoroughly thrilling Thursday! :)