* Pasta med kødsovs/spaghetti bolognese/pasta with meatsauce. And salad.
* Leftover pasta (see above) jazzed up with frozen veggies (sweetcorn/baby peas), put in a greased oven dish, covered with cheddar cheese and baked. Serve with hot rolls.
|DD9 putting the finishing touches to the rolls :)|
* Roast chicken with brown rice made in my (beloved) rice cooker, 'salad' (diced cucumber, sweetcorn and red pepper with crushed tortilla chips mixed in)
* Boiled eggs and homemade bread made in my breadmachine. DH isn't home that night and the kids and I love boiled eggs! ;D
* Big, fat, proper, meaty Danish sausages with (instant) mashed potato, chili/honey sauce and green beans
* Enchiladas - which have become a new family favourite...yep, kidney beans n' all!
|Enchiladas are an easy peasy dinner...especially if I hand the job over to DS11! :D|
* Suppe (Danish meatball, dumpling and carrot soup), toasted rye bread
* Pepperoni pizza - straight from the freezer. With plenty of veggie sticks, to give some balance to the food pyramid and soothe my conscience. Though I wouldn't exactly recommend this food pyramid mentioned on my favourite news network The Onion... ;D
* Herb-crusted salmon (our version of 'fish fingers') with bulgur made in my (beloved) ricecooker. And yummy stir-fried savoy cabbage - my favourite cabbage of all. Bet my Mum never thought I would ever say that! ;D
|Salmon with a 'crust' added: breadcrumbs mixed with herbs (dill), salt and lots of lemon pepper, drizzled with oil.|
Ready for the oven.
That's your lot - bon appétit!
Have a thoroughly thrilling Thursday! :)