Here we go:
* Chicken Nacho Grills - a great freezer/storecupboard standby :)
* Forloren Hare (Danish meatloaf) - I made up a batch of these before Christmas, so I only need to remove it from the freezer. Three cheers for forward planning! ;D Baby potatoes, peas and sovs (gravy) on the side.
* Roasted chicken legs with a big green salad and crash-hot potatoes via The Pioneer Woman who got the recipe from Jill Dupleix using leftover potatoes from the Forloren Hare
* Leftover Forloren Hare served with rice and Jenny's greenbeans with bacon and brown sugar
* Pork chops and carrots made in the crockpot (perhaps with a tin of mushroom soup dumped on top) and I'll use leftover rice to make some fried rice
* That old family favourite Pasta med kødsovs/spag bog/pasta with meatsauce, veggie sticks (cucumber/carrot) on the side. Waffles for dessert, made by DS11. He used the Flylady timer, set for 3 minutes, so he could run off and play computer between batches :)
I don't know about you, but I like my waffles with raspberry jam and lots of squirty cream!
Velbekomme and have a wonderful Wednesday! :)