* Fish curry. Fish fillets (pangasius) baked in the oven on top of curried vegetables (carrot/onion/courgette fried in curry paste and add a can of coconut milk, a little sugar and fish sauce). Rice from the ricecooker on side.
* Tomato/noodle soup with DD8's homemade bread rolls :)
* Kiddies favourite of boiled eggs, toasted bread. Then ricecooker ricepudding for dessert. (On a day that DH isn't home, bien sûr)
* Wholemeal pasta spirals with real, chunky bacon, fresh wilted spinach and Philadelphia cream cheese.
* Wiener Schnitzel (straight from the butchers counter to my frying pan) with baby potatoes and stir-fried cabbage and mushrooms
* Biksemad (Danish 'hash': chopped onions, cubed potatoes and cubed meat, fried up and topped with a fried egg and cubed beetroot)
* DH's gastronomic dinner... Roast chicken with potato wedges and a salad of grated carrot/pineapple/raisins. Dessert is Danish fruit salad: cubed fruit and chunks of chocolate in a vanilla cream sauce. Mmm!
Bon appétit and have a thoroughly thrilling Thursday! :)