but makes it very c-c-cold for running (which I did this morning, go me!) when the temperature outside is minus 2 degrees celcius (28f?) and everything which doesn't move fast enough turns to ice!
Hot food required...here's what we're eating to keep us cosy :)
* Oksekød i fad ('Beef in a bowl') - here it is, just going in to a hot oven. Recipe here!
* Greek Pasta Satay from the Saving Dinner book. Super fast, uses store cupboard ingredients, doesn't look like much but is yummy!
* Chicken Parmesan, also from the Saving Dinner book - serving with ricecooker rice and savoy cabbage.
* Danish meatball and dumpling soup. Then DH is doing his once-a-year-stint-in-the-kitchen and making 'Dad's Danish Christmas donuts' for the freezer and some for dessert! :D Recipe for those are here!
* Family favourite of breaded pork chops, will serve with green beans
* Biksemad (Danish 'hash')
* Pasta with 'clean out the fridge' veggies and leftover meat ;)
Bon appétit and cheers!