* chicken nacho grills (DS10 and three classmates are cooking - postponed from last week), salad on the side. They're baking brownies for dessert. And, of course, doing the washing up afterwards...
* crumbed fish fillets with peas and mashed potatoes (one of DD8's favourites)
* some kind of pork chops with some kind of rice/bulgur or pearl barley made in my ricecooker - will decide on the day
* quiche made with real, chunky bacon. Raw veggies on the side.
* homemade frozen pizza - never had the time to make them last weekend
* 'confit' duck legs, pickled red cabbage and baby potatoes - basically what the Danes eat on Christmas Eve
* a picnic dinner of filled rolls and homemade muffins - we're going out to a family skating evening with DD8's class
Bon appétit! :)