Menu plan - Wednesday 29 September 2010
* Pasta med kødsovs/Spaghetti Bolognese/Pasta with Meat Sauce
* Swedish Sausage Stew (my recipe) with rice/pearl barley or bulghur made in my ricecooker
* Chicken Nacho Grills (thanks to Rhian for pointing out this one!) with salad
* Stegt Flæsk med Persillesovs - a true Danish classic - grilled pork belly with parsley sauce. Will serve with carrots and boiled baby potatoes
* Biksemad - aother Danish classic - cubed, fried potatoes, onions, meat topped with a fried egg and cubed beetroot. And ketchup, bien sûr...
* Glazed Pork Chops (recipe via Krista) with potato wedges and green beans
* (Minced) pork and peanut noodles - from the little BBC 'More One-Pot Dishes' cookery book.
Bon appétit! :)