So in order to keep my head up, I've made a list of five things which have made me happy/smile today. I've been thinking for a while that I ought to do this 'positive vibes' thing on a daily basis. Well, as the Flylady says, you're never behind, just jump in where you are... Here are my five for today:
- I met several SDDs at the schoolgates at 8am this morning. SDD stands for Sexy Domesticated Dad... ;D
- All this rain and dark grey skies means that it's perfectly acceptable to light lots of candles at 9.30 in the morning.
- I made some mini meatballs/tomato sauce and put it in the crockpot for our dinner tonight. Smells yum. We'll have it with tagliatelle and lashings of grated cheese. Comfort Food Rools! :)
- The builders who are remodelling our bathroom told me I can use the skip outside for general rubbish. I've been doing a major Flylady declutter/furniture move in my office...DH took a carload to the dump on Sunday but now I can fling, fling, fling!
- I bought a pair of black suede ankle boots on Friday. A teeny bit scared - not worn ankle boots since the 1980s - but am taking them out for a test drive right now for the school pickup :D
Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!