- Cheesey sweetcorn pancakes (duh, a basic pancake batter with sweetcorn and cheddar added)
- Madder (Danish smørrebrød, open sandwiches) - we're going to the school summer fair and will need a snack to keep us going until the food is served
- Crockpot Chicken Merlot with mushrooms, will serve with tagliatelle pasta - thanks to Candace for recommending this one from the "Taste of Home" website, recipe is right here
- Oven Egg and Chips - DS10 is cooking this :)
- Forloren Hare (Danish 'mock hare' or meatloaf) - my recipe is here, one of my most searched blogposts!!
- Healthy homemade chicken 'dippers' with brown rice made in my ricecooker
- Cauli macaroni cheese - yep, lots of cheddar this week!
If you meal plan, then you'll Live Long and Prosper. The flamenco dress is optional.