* Something with minced chicken - will search RecipeZaar for inspiration :)
* 'Hot' salad of fried potatoes, chunks of real bacon, croutons, boiled egg quarters, cucumber, tomato and lots of crunchy salad leaves.
* Spaghetti bolognese made in the crockpot. I've a bag of already-browned' mince in the freezer, I'll just add a jar of pasta sauce (I always use the Dolmio brand with extra veggies) and we're done :)
* 'Breakfast for dinner' - rolls, omelet, bacon, waffles with maple syrup
* Quorn Parmesan (a variation on Parmesan Chicken, made using quorn fillets - a protein-rich vegetarian alternative to meat) served on top of jasmine rice.
* Toad in the Hole (yes, again!), my how-to-make instructions are here
* Leftover night ;)
Have a thoroughly thrilling Thursday! :)