And what is for dinner? Let's not hang around any longer ;)
- Danish family (2 adults, 2 kids) are coming to stay. Will be serving up my old standby...Chicken Parmesan. Chicken filets, breaded and fried. Put on top of tomato sauce, sprinkle with cheese, into a hot oven for about 30 minutes. Done and dusted! Will serve with tagliatelle pasta and a big green salad. Dessert will be chocolates, biscuits and my sweetie tweetie friend Krista's twitter-famous brownies ;) Her recipe is here. Try them!!!
- Tortilla wraps made with leftover chicken from yesterday. And if we're lucky enough to have any leftover brownies, we shall eat them with vanilla icecream for dessert...
- Homemade pepperoni pizza. Veggie sticks for munching on. Koldskål for dessert (you can read about it in last week's menu post, see under Tuesday.)
- I love, love, love doing a crock dinner on Mondays. Today it'll be Crockpot Lasagne. It always lasts us two days. Krista has (again!!!) a great recipe for it on her blog.
- Scout night for the kids, at different times. Leftover crockpot lasagne! ;)
- I'm out to a parents' night at school, so dinner will be quick n'easy. Danish meatballs (from the freezer), rice made in my ricecooker and steamed veggies.