Having a lovely time at FLY Camp! Wish you were here? :)
- Scrambled eggs for breakfast, DS10 to make them. Plus pancakes leftover from yesterday's breakfast :)
- Room inspection. Then '15 minute Declutter Session' in DS10 and DD8's rooms.
- While the kids declutter, I feather dust and clean their windows.
- Solo Playtime - computer or Nintendo while I do the ironing.
- Visit to the Danish Zoological Museum. An exhibition on Evolution...
- Lunch at the museum (Danish meatball sandwich and iced tea), followed by a spot of drawing. Lucky for us, these animals sit very quietly while we work :)
- Head home, stop off at local library to pick up the Star Trek DVDs we've ordered.
- Quiet Time (so Mum can have a nap...)
- Hot Chai/milk and biscuits on the deck - coats on - in the sun :)
- Homemade pizza
- Film night - turn living room into cinema. Star Trek and popcorn. Live Long and Prosper!
- Bedtime and lights out. Another fun-filled day planned for tomorrow...