- Egg fried rice with some leftover ham from the freezer and lots of veggies from the fridge.
- Pasta med kodsovs. Spaghetti bolognese. Pasta with meatsauce. Whatever you want to call it. Simple to make and always hits the spot! DH and I are out to Eddie Izzard tonight :)
- Going to buy the Christmas tree today :) Beef steaks (have some in freezer that I need to use up) with béarnaise sauce, baby potatoes, tomato salad
- Homemade pepperoni pizza.
- No school yay! Homemade burgers on buns, handful of crisps or tortilla chips, dip and veggie sticks.
- Family arrive from Scotland - yippee! Chicken Parmesan (chicken fillets dipped in egg and breadcrumbs, fried, put on bed of tomato sauce, serve with tagliatelle/noodles) from the Saving Dinner book. Salad to go with it.
- We'll be having DH's æbleskiver (Danish Christmas donuts) with gløgg (mulled wine) tonight. So I think we'll probably have lots of 'nibbles': smoked salmon (we've ordered a whole side of it from a fishmonger in Skagen), honey/mustard dressing, freshly baked bread, celery, radishes, grapes and various cheeses.