Anyway...it contains a little scented candle, body wash and shampoo from my favourite bath and body series 'La Source' by Crabtree & Evelyn. Which got me thinking about my all-time favourite scents:
- '24 Faubourg' by Hermès - this is the only perfume I have ever worn where people have literally said, "You smell lovely!", I've been wearing it for over 10 years
- 'Coco' by Chanel - when I wear this (only at night, too heavy on me during the day) I feel like a real grown-up and really 'dressy' ;)
- 'La Source' by Crabtree & Evelyn - this is what's in the package above, makes me feel good in the shower in the morning, smells like the sea and is good for the skin
- 'Eau Dynamisante (Invigorating Fragrance)" by Clarins - this is an eau de cologne I use in the spring and summer, have been using it for about 15 years, always makes me feel really fresh (and I refuse to listen to my old French colleague, Gaby, who thinks it smells like cat wee)
- "Delirium" by the clothes company, Mango - nice and light (did I also mention cheap?!), everyday fragrance, comes in a really cute pink bottle with a big pink and red flower that DD7 would just love to get her dainy little hands on...
Happy fragrant Friday! :)