This coming week is going to be fairly simple mealwise, as we are now officially into Christmas party mode and DH is away in Brussels a few days. Asked the kids what THEY would like to eat...so you can guess what's coming, right? ;)
- Plans have changed the last couple of days, so tonight it was the quickest, easiest (though no less tasty for that matter...) meal for me to make. Spaghetti bolognese (spaghetti with meat sauce). Clean plates all round :)
- Chicken fajitas (didn't make them earlier in the week) served with salad and lots of fresh veggies
- DH and I are out to a birthday dinner/concert by Denmark's finest rockband Magtens Korridorer. The guitarist just happens to be our sweetie friend Rasmus.... :)
- Old family favourite of breaded chops, baby peas and gratin dauphinois
- Pizza. Again! LOL Homemade with the kids favourite topping, pepperoni. Don't know where that comes from because I've never liked pepperoni.