And what's on this week's menu?
- Leftovers from yesterday (ham, gratin dauphinois, green beans), brownies for dessert
Tuesday (Scout night)
- Speltburgers (from the freezer to the oven, 10 minutes), on wholegrain rolls with crisps or tortilla chips on the side and fresh veggies (carrot + cucumber sticks, cherry toms)
- Crockpot lasagne (didn't make it last week as planned) Thanks to Krista (yet again!) for the idea
Thursday (I'm out to premiere of nr 2 Stieg Larsson film)
- Leftover crockpot lasagne, ricepudding made in ricecooker for dessert
Friday (DH away)
- Quiche lorraine and salad, no dessert because DKs get weekly ration of sweets
Saturday (DS9's friend coming to stay the night)
- Takeway from the local pizzeria, B&J icecream for dessert
Sunday (DH away)
- Hot pitabreak pockets with ham, fresh veggies
* * * * *
See you next Monday for an update!